Carus and our people have been in operation for many years. Now in its next phase, we’re still family owned and committed to upholding our well-earned track record as New Zealand’s specialist commercial painters.
What we do
First our expert craftsmen repaint exterior and interior surfaces to get them looking new again. Then we help you preserve and enhance them with a tailored solution of cleaning and painting maintenance. We balance the practicality of current needs with smart, forward thinking to support the future of your property. And we’ve built our reputation on quality and good service, offering timely completion and unmatched professionalism. We do what we say we are going to do, striving for 100% satisfaction on every job.
We work nationwide on projects of all size, scope and sector
For many years, the Carus name has been trusted by a wide range of clients, including Government, education, aged care, heritage buildings, commercial and industrial premises, and body corporates.
Our mission statement
To lead the market with a professional, highly trained painting and maintenance operation which is flexible to service all of our clients’ needs while offering unbeatable service, fast job completion and unparalleled professionalism.
Supporting the future life of the building.
We’ve built our reputation on quality and good service, offering timely completion and unmatched professionalism. We do what we say we are going to do, striving for 100% satisfaction on every job.
These are our core values that are central to everything that we do:
- Having pride in our appearance – from the way we dress, to our vehicles and sites, we look professional and tidy.
- Pro-active attitude – we put through into our work, and think before we act so that we make good decisions.
- Passion and commitment – we care about our work, providing great quality and customer service to our clients.
- Do what you say you are going to do – we follow through, making sure we do everything needed for our customers and their projects.
- Caring for others and their property – we treat every person with respect, and protect their buildings and belongings.
- Willing to learn and grow – we look for ways to improve, and want to develop our skills.